European Schools Team Championship – Desert Springs/Spain 2019
The Golf Academy has attended this fantastic event for the last three years winning twice and finishing second last year. Desert Springs is an excellent course and the handicap format and team element of the tournament allows access to all of our players to gain experience in traveling and playing tournaments abroad.
What the tour will include:
- Return flights to Spain
- Airport transfers
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- All meals except meals at airport of travelling days
- 2 practice rounds and 3 tournament rounds
- Unlimited practice balls
- Welcome event and Prize giving
This trip is limited to 28 players and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. The trip is eligible to all players from 2nd – U6th and players with a handicap of 24 or below.
Florida Tour 2019
This year again we will be staying and training at Bishops Gate Golf Academy and we will be competing in one or two tournaments within the Orlando area. The tournament schedules will be released early next year after which the trip schedule will be finalised. In 2018 we played one event on the IJGT and a second event on the HJGT.
You can find more information about the academy and the tournaments as follows:
Bishops Gate Golf Academy: www.bbga.com
The tour includes the following:
- Return Flights to Florida, Orlando International Airport
- All internal transfers
- 9 nights’ accommodation
- All meals
- One/Two Junior tournaments
- Practice and training at the Bishops Gate Golf Academy
- Unlimited Practice balls
- Use of academy recreation facilities which include table tennis, pool and a swimming pool
- Tour of a University
- Sightseeing days, beach, outlet store visit
This trip has a limited number of players and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.